Flip Globe | 16 Mei 2023
By : Ruth Tambunan
Transferring money out of Indonesia to other countries is no longer difficult, thanks to all the technology we use today. Fintech companies or even banks are trying to provide the easiest way for customers to send money from Indonesia. Besides its ease, sending money from Indonesia abroad still costs you some money. Well, you can choose many options out there, so which method of transferring money gives you the best value?
People also read: A Complete Guide To Send Money Overseas Using Flip
When people transfer money internationally, they have different preferences. Some want the money to be delivered quickly, others prefer a lower transaction fee, and some want the most convenient way. These preferences affect how they transfer money. There are at least three ways to send money from Indonesia overseas: bank transfer, peer-to-peer transfer, and money remitters. What are the differences?
If you are thinking about transferring money, you might immediately think of a bank transfer. This is the most secure and convenient way of **transferring money out of Indonesia**. A bank transfer is suitable for those opting for a quick transfer process since banks often communicate with each other. The downside of using a bank transfer is that it is full of hidden fees that are hard to spot and can be confusing. Banks often offer poor exchange rates, which increases the costs of money transfers.
Peer-to-peer transfer works a little differently. Instead of sending money through the bank, finance companies who provide this service will match people who want to buy currency in one country with those who want to sell that currency. With this type of transfer, transactions can be done quicker as fewer banks are involved. It also reduces or eliminates common hidden fees that you may get in the banks.
This method benefits people who want to transfer smaller amounts of money. Because money remitters rarely have a minimum transfer amount. Moreover, using money remitters can be a cheaper option for those aiming for low-cost transactions.
If you are looking for an international money transfer solution that can give you affordable and fast money transfers, Flip will be right for you. Using Flip Globe, you can send money from Indonesia to 50+ countries worldwide, such as Malaysia, England, South Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, The United States, and many more, at affordable prices.
Flip Globe won’t cost you additional fees like provision fees or bank correspondence fees. The only fees you need to pay are the ones shown when you make a transaction. So, how to transfer money out of Indonesia using Flip?
1. First, you must download the Flip app.
2. Open the app and choose the Flip Globe menu.
3. Then, select your country's destination, and the system will automatically show the current currency. You can type the nominal you want to send in Rupiah or your destination country's currency. It will show the transfer fee you need to pay and the estimated date your money will be received by the recipient.
4. After that, click next and choose whether your destination account is a business or personal account.
5. Fill in all the information needed, like bank, account number, recipient's name, and address.
6. Then, choose the source of funds and the purpose of the money transfer.
7. Check all the details, and now you can transfer a certain amount of money to Flip's account using any method you want. Make sure you send the exact amount that is shown in the app.
After that, Flip will process the transaction and send your money to the destination account.
People also read: Things Expats Need to Know About Indonesian Culture
That’s all you need to do to transfer money from Indonesia using Flip Globe. It’s so easy. If you are still confused about using the app, the Flip team will always help you ensure everything is going smoothly. Now, you can download the app and feel the convenience of using Flip!